Origin Agritech Limited (SEED) Reports Q2 Loss Per Share of of RMB0.80
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Origin Agritech Limited (NASDAQ: SEED) reported Q2 EPS of (RMB0.80), versus (RMB0.52) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at RMB82.6 million, versus RMB73.7 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Origin Agritech Limited (SEED) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- F.N.B. Corp (FNB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Insteel Industries (IIIN) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c