Orient Paper (ONP) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.12
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Orient Paper (NYSE: ONP) reported Q2 EPS of $0.12, versus $0.28 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $38 million, versus $41.3 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Orient Paper (ONP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Curtiss-Wright (CW) to Acquire Teletronics Technology in $233M Cash Deal
- SunPower (SPWR) to Commence Restructuring; Sees Charges; Offers FY17 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!