Organovo (ONVO) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Organovo (NASDAQ: ONVO) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.10), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.11). Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.38 million.
Fiscal-Year 2017 Outlook
The Company affirmed its full-year fiscal 2017 outlook for total revenue and net cash utilization. The Company continues to expect:
|Fiscal-Year 2017 Outlook (October 2016)||Fiscal-Year 2017 Outlook (November 2016)|
|Fiscal-Year 2017Total Revenue||$4.5 million - $6.2 million||Affirmed|
|Net Cash Utilization||$31.0 million - $34.0 million||Affirmed|
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Organovo (ONVO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Rockwell Collins (COL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!