Orexigen Therapeutics (OREX) Posts Q1 GAAP EPS of $1.12
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Orexigen Therapeutics (NASDAQ: OREX) reported Q3 EPS of $1.12, which might not compare with the analyst estimate of ($2.24). Revenue for the quarter came in at $7 million versus the consensus estimate of $8.17 million.
For the three months ended September 30, 2016, Orexigen reported net income of $47.7 million, or $3.27 per basic share, as compared to a net loss of $11.1 million, or $0.86 per basic share, for the third quarter of 2015. Excluding the elimination of deferred revenue and other business combination accounting adjustments associated with the completed acquisition of U.S. rights to Contrave, Orexigen would have incurred a net loss of $30.2 million for the three months ended September 30, 2016. A reconciliation from reported GAAP net income to non-GAAP net loss is provided at the end of this press release.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Orexigen Therapeutics (OREX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Fred's (FRED) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!