Orexigen Therapeutics (OREX) Posts Q1 GAAP EPS of $1.12
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Orexigen Therapeutics (NASDAQ: OREX) reported Q3 EPS of $1.12, which might not compare with the analyst estimate of ($2.24). Revenue for the quarter came in at $7 million versus the consensus estimate of $8.17 million.
For the three months ended September 30, 2016, Orexigen reported net income of $47.7 million, or $3.27 per basic share, as compared to a net loss of $11.1 million, or $0.86 per basic share, for the third quarter of 2015. Excluding the elimination of deferred revenue and other business combination accounting adjustments associated with the completed acquisition of U.S. rights to Contrave, Orexigen would have incurred a net loss of $30.2 million for the three months ended September 30, 2016. A reconciliation from reported GAAP net income to non-GAAP net loss is provided at the end of this press release.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Orexigen Therapeutics (OREX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) May Be Close To Selling Credit Business, Likely Positive For Stock - Northcoast Research
- Gray Announces Proposed Refinancing Of Senior Credit Facility; Updates Guidance For 4th Quarter 2016
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!