Orbotech Ltd. (ORBK) Posts Q4 non-GAAP EPS of $0.30, Beats Views
- Wall Street pares gains after weak manufacturing data
- Platt's BlueCrest to Return All Outside Client Money: Will Become Private Investment Partnership
- ITC Holdings (ITC) to Review Strategic Alternatives Including Sale
- Ford Motor (F) Nov. U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales Miss Estimates as Car Sales Slump
- Tepper's Appaloosa Sends Letter to TerraForm Power (TERP) (SUNE)
Orbotech Ltd. (Nasdaq: ORBK) reported Q4 non-GAAP EPS of $0.30, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $128.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $119.62 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Straight Path (STRP) Says Results of Investigation Into Renewal Allegations Indicate Significant Amount of Equipment No Longer Present at Original Locations
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Comps Rose 6%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!