Orbotech Ltd. (ORBK) Posts Q4 non-GAAP EPS of $0.30, Beats Views
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
Orbotech Ltd. (Nasdaq: ORBK) reported Q4 non-GAAP EPS of $0.30, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $128.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $119.62 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Board Approves Company Separation; Sees Completion on Nov. 1st
- Albertsons Companies (ABS) Sees IPO Prices of $23 - $26/Share
- Chipmaker Micron's profit, revenue beat estimates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!