Orbital ATK (OA) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Raises FY16 EPS Outlook
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Orbital ATK (NYSE: OA) reported Q2 EPS of $1.35, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $1.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.05 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.13 billion.
Orbital ATK sees FY2016 EPS of $5.30-$5.50, versus prior guidance of $5.25-$5.50 and the consensus of $5.54. Orbital ATK sees FY2016 revenue of $4.45-4.50 billion, versus prior guidance of $4.575-4.65 billion and the consensus of $4.59 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Orbital ATK (OA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- First Financial Bancorp (FFBC) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!