Orbital ATK (OA) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Raises FY16 EPS Outlook
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Orbital ATK (NYSE: OA) reported Q2 EPS of $1.35, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $1.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.05 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.13 billion.
Orbital ATK sees FY2016 EPS of $5.30-$5.50, versus prior guidance of $5.25-$5.50 and the consensus of $5.54. Orbital ATK sees FY2016 revenue of $4.45-4.50 billion, versus prior guidance of $4.575-4.65 billion and the consensus of $4.59 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Orbital ATK (OA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Bank of Commerce Holdings (BOCH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.18
- ManpowerGroup (MAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c; Guides Q4 Above the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!