Oracle Corp (ORCL) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
Oracle Corp (NASDAQ: ORCL) reported Q1 EPS of $0.48, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.47. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.4 billion versus the consensus estimate of $8.36 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Box Ships (TEU) Tops Q1 EPS Expectations
- Centene Corp. (CNC) to Replace MICROS in S&P MidCap 400; Aviv REIT Moves to S&P SmallCap 600
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Raises Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!