Oracle Corp (ORCL) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Oracle Corp (NASDAQ: ORCL) reported Q1 EPS of $0.48, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.47. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.4 billion versus the consensus estimate of $8.36 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c; Doubles Qtr. Dividend to 10c
- Dover Corp. (DOV) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Reaffirms FY
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2, FY14
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!