Opus Bank (OPB) Posts Q3 Loss of 9c/Share
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Opus Bank (Nasdaq: OPB) reported Q3 EPS of $0.00, $0.63 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.63.
As previously announced on October 17, 2016, earnings for the third quarter of 2016 were negatively impacted by charge-offs recorded on eight loan relationships that reduced the third quarter net income by $0.59 per diluted share. Subsequent to our October 17, 2016 press release that included an estimate of an approximate $(0.05) loss per share, management completed its analysis of the adequacy of the allowance for loan losses and increased specific reserves by $1.7 million, which increased the net loss announced on October 17, 2016 by $0.04 per share. As previously announced, given the net loss, Opus will not be paying a dividend in connection with the third quarter. It is our intention to resume paying a dividend commensurate with our future earnings performance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Opus Bank (OPB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Lee Enterprises (LEE) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.14
- Enzo Biochem (ENZ) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!