Opus Bank (OPB) Posts Q3 Loss of 9c/Share
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Opus Bank (Nasdaq: OPB) reported Q3 EPS of $0.00, $0.63 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.63.
As previously announced on October 17, 2016, earnings for the third quarter of 2016 were negatively impacted by charge-offs recorded on eight loan relationships that reduced the third quarter net income by $0.59 per diluted share. Subsequent to our October 17, 2016 press release that included an estimate of an approximate $(0.05) loss per share, management completed its analysis of the adequacy of the allowance for loan losses and increased specific reserves by $1.7 million, which increased the net loss announced on October 17, 2016 by $0.04 per share. As previously announced, given the net loss, Opus will not be paying a dividend in connection with the third quarter. It is our intention to resume paying a dividend commensurate with our future earnings performance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Opus Bank (OPB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!