Opexa Therapeutics (OPXA) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Opexa Therapeutics (NASDAQ: OPXA) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.28), $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.25). Revenue for the quarter came in at $726.3 thousand versus the consensus estimate of $720 thousand.
Cash and cash equivalents were $5,814,300 as of September 30, 2016, compared to $12,583,764 as of December 31, 2015. As of September 30, 2016, the Company had accounts payable and accrued expenses of $2,121,043.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Opexa Therapeutics (OPXA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Aqua America (WTR) Offers FY17 Guidance
- Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) Offers FY17 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!