Opexa Therapeutics (OPXA) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Opexa Therapeutics (NASDAQ: OPXA) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.28), $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.25). Revenue for the quarter came in at $726.3 thousand versus the consensus estimate of $720 thousand.
Cash and cash equivalents were $5,814,300 as of September 30, 2016, compared to $12,583,764 as of December 31, 2015. As of September 30, 2016, the Company had accounts payable and accrued expenses of $2,121,043.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Opexa Therapeutics (OPXA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Enzo Biochem (ENZ) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!