Open Table (OPEN) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- Mega Gold Merger Breaks Down
- Pfizer, Inc. (PFE) Said to Recently Hold Talks to Acquire AstraZeneca (AZN)
- Halliburton Co. (HAL) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Sees Q2 EPS Up 25%
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) Plans to Start Manufacturing in China Within 3 to 4 Years - Musk
- Sarepta (SRPT) Plans to Submit NDA for Eteplirsen by End of 2014
Open Table (NASDAQ: OPEN) reported Q2 EPS of $0.33, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $34.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $35.31 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Rockwell Collins, Inc. (COL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Boosts Low-End of FY14 EPS Outlook
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) Will Release Q1 Results on May 7th; Street Sees Flat EPS Growth
- Cass Information Systems (CASS) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.50
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!