Ooma (OOMA) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- Oil falls as signs of U.S. output rise overshadow OPEC-led cuts
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Ooma (NYSE: OOMA) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.05), $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.08). Revenue for the quarter came in at $25.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $25.21 million.
Ooma sees Q3 2017 EPS of ($0.06)-($0.04), versus the consensus of ($0.06). Ooma sees Q3 2017 revenue of $26.5-27.5 million, versus the consensus of $27.2 million.
Ooma sees FY2017 EPS of ($0.20)-($0.25), versus the consensus of ($0.25). Ooma sees FY2017 revenue of $104.0-107.0 million, versus the consensus of $105.3 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ooma (OOMA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Halliburton (HAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Rockwell Collins (COL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- SunTrust Banks (STI) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!