Onvia, Inc. (ONVI) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.07
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Onvia, Inc. (NASDAQ: ONVI) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.07), versus $0.00 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.2 million, versus $5.9 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Onvia, Inc. (ONVI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c