Onconova Therapeutics (ONTX) Reports Q2 Loss of $1.96/Share
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Onconova Therapeutics (NASDAQ: ONTX) reported Q2 EPS of ($1.96), versus ($4.13) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.25 million, versus $123 thousand reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Onconova Therapeutics (ONTX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- Omnicell (OMCL) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Essex Property Trust (ESS) Tops Q3 FFO by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!