Onconova Therapeutics (ONTX) Reports Q2 Loss of $1.96/Share
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Onconova Therapeutics (NASDAQ: ONTX) reported Q2 EPS of ($1.96), versus ($4.13) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.25 million, versus $123 thousand reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Onconova Therapeutics (ONTX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- Eagle Bancorp (EGBN) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- F.N.B. Corp (FNB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!