OncoMed Pharma (OMED) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
OncoMed Pharma (NASDAQ: OMED) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.77), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.77). Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $9.48 million.
Cash, cash equivalents and short-term investments totaled $207.6 million as of September 30, 2016, compared to $171.5 million as of June 30, 2016. The company’s cash balance includes net proceeds of $59.2 million from a follow-on offering completed August 23, 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on OncoMed Pharma (OMED) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
- Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!