On Deck Capital (ONDK) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
On Deck Capital (NYSE: ONDK) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.20), $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.24). Revenue for the quarter came in at $69.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $67.81 million.
On Deck Capital sees FY2016 revenue of $280-290 million, versus the consensus of $286.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on On Deck Capital (ONDK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Offers FY17 Outlook; Provides Expectations for 2020
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!