On Assignment (ASGN) Misses Q3 EPS by 29c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
On Assignment (NYSE: ASGN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.55, $0.29 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.84. Revenue for the quarter came in at $629.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $624.64 million.
On Assignment sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.65-$0.69, versus the consensus of $0.81. On Assignment sees Q4 2016 revenue of $608-618 million, versus the consensus of $622.0 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on On Assignment (ASGN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Conn's (CONN) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
- Francesca's (FRAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Boosts Fy16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!