Omnova Solutions (OMN) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Omnova Solutions (NYSE: OMN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.14, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.17. Revenue for the quarter came in at $195.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $195.1 million.
OMNOVA Solutions is making significant progress in implementing its performance improvement strategy. Moving forward, the Company expects that volume and profit growth will be driven by its specialty businesses through the introduction of innovative new products and the strengthened capabilities of OMNOVA's commercial team, as well as margin expansion from mix improvement, pricing actions and cost reductions. OMNOVA continues to expect 2016 to be another year of significant growth in Adjusted Earnings Per Diluted Share.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Omnova Solutions (OMN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Salisbury Bancorp (SAL) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.70
- National Healthcare (NHC) Closes AVVC Acquisition; Enters New Credit Facility; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- Wayside Technology Group (WSTG) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.31
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!