Omnova Solutions (OMN) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Omnova Solutions (NYSE: OMN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.14, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.17. Revenue for the quarter came in at $195.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $195.1 million.
OMNOVA Solutions is making significant progress in implementing its performance improvement strategy. Moving forward, the Company expects that volume and profit growth will be driven by its specialty businesses through the introduction of innovative new products and the strengthened capabilities of OMNOVA's commercial team, as well as margin expansion from mix improvement, pricing actions and cost reductions. OMNOVA continues to expect 2016 to be another year of significant growth in Adjusted Earnings Per Diluted Share.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Omnova Solutions (OMN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- Sensient Technologies (SXT) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- SAP AG (SAP) Q3 Operating Profit Light of Views; Boosts FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!