Omnova Solutions (OMN) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Omnova Solutions (NYSE: OMN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.14, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.17. Revenue for the quarter came in at $195.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $195.1 million.
OMNOVA Solutions is making significant progress in implementing its performance improvement strategy. Moving forward, the Company expects that volume and profit growth will be driven by its specialty businesses through the introduction of innovative new products and the strengthened capabilities of OMNOVA's commercial team, as well as margin expansion from mix improvement, pricing actions and cost reductions. OMNOVA continues to expect 2016 to be another year of significant growth in Adjusted Earnings Per Diluted Share.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Omnova Solutions (OMN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- B&G Foods (BGS) Acquires Victoria Fine Foods for $70M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!