Omnova Solutions (OMN) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Omnova Solutions (NYSE: OMN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.14, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.17. Revenue for the quarter came in at $195.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $195.1 million.
OMNOVA Solutions is making significant progress in implementing its performance improvement strategy. Moving forward, the Company expects that volume and profit growth will be driven by its specialty businesses through the introduction of innovative new products and the strengthened capabilities of OMNOVA's commercial team, as well as margin expansion from mix improvement, pricing actions and cost reductions. OMNOVA continues to expect 2016 to be another year of significant growth in Adjusted Earnings Per Diluted Share.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Omnova Solutions (OMN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!