Omnova Solutions (OMN) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
- Wall Street drops as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/26: (KITE) (SNX) (ARRY) Higher; (SXL) (NAT) (RICE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Omnova Solutions (NYSE: OMN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.14, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.17. Revenue for the quarter came in at $195.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $195.1 million.
OMNOVA Solutions is making significant progress in implementing its performance improvement strategy. Moving forward, the Company expects that volume and profit growth will be driven by its specialty businesses through the introduction of innovative new products and the strengthened capabilities of OMNOVA's commercial team, as well as margin expansion from mix improvement, pricing actions and cost reductions. OMNOVA continues to expect 2016 to be another year of significant growth in Adjusted Earnings Per Diluted Share.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Omnova Solutions (OMN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DTE Energy (DTE) Increases 2016 Operating Earnings Guidance
- Fitch Rates Banner Health (AZ) Series 2016A Bonds 'AA-'; Outlook Stable
- IGT Cardless Connect Technology Selected to Modernize M life Transactions at MGM Resorts
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!