Oil-Dri Corp. of America (ODC) Posts Q4 EPS of $0.33, Shy of Views
- Avago Tech (AVGO) to Acquire Broadcom (BRCM) in ~$37B Deal
- CA Technologies (CA) to Acquire Rally Software (RALY) in ~$480M Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/28: (RALY) (BIOC) (EXPR) Higher; (NBS) (DANG) (TLYS) Lower (more...)
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; adj.-Comps Rose 6%
- Apple (AAPL) May Shell Out Above-Average Fees to Music Labels for Streaming Content
Oil-Dri Corp. of America (NYSE: ODC) reports Q4 EPS of $0.33, versus the analyst estimate of $0.34. Revenue for the quarter was $54.65 million, which compares to the estimate of $54.51 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AOL (AOL) Approached by 3 Bidders After Verizon - re/code
- Modine Manufacturing Co (MOD) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides FY16 EPS Flat with Views
- Orbital ATK (OA) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!