Oil-Dri Corp. of America (ODC) Posts Q4 EPS of $0.33, Shy of Views
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (LIVE) (ZAZA) (HSTM) Higher; (RNO) (BBLU) (MNGA) Lower
- The Coca Cola Company (KO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- ECB Floats Corporate Bond Buying 'Trial Ballon'
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (NEON) (ILMN) (HOG) (AAPL) Higher; (RNO) (KO) (MCD) Lower (more...)
Oil-Dri Corp. of America (NYSE: ODC) reports Q4 EPS of $0.33, versus the analyst estimate of $0.34. Revenue for the quarter was $54.65 million, which compares to the estimate of $54.51 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of $1.51; Global Comps Fell 3.3%
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides Q4 EPS Ahead of Views
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!