Oil-Dri Corp. of America (ODC) Posts Q4 EPS of $0.33, Shy of Views
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
Oil-Dri Corp. of America (NYSE: ODC) reports Q4 EPS of $0.33, versus the analyst estimate of $0.34. Revenue for the quarter was $54.65 million, which compares to the estimate of $54.51 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Affirms FY15 Outlook
- Walgreens (WAG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Comps Rose 5.4%
- A-Mark Precious Metals (AMRK) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.21
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!