Ocwen Financial (OCN) Posts Q3 EPS of 8c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Ocwen Financial (NYSE: OCN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.08, $0.40 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.32). Revenue for the quarter came in at $359.45 million versus the consensus estimate of $353.08 million.
Pre-tax income for the third quarter of 2016 was $2.4 million, a $98.8 million improvement from the second quarter of 2016. Pre-tax results for the quarter include a number of significant items, including but not limited to: $12.0 million of gains from the execution of servicer “clean up” call rights, $5.7 million from the sale of agency mortgage servicing rights (“MSRs”) on approximately $3.3 billion of unpaid principal balance (“UPB”), $(15.1) million of third-party monitor costs, $(10.0) million of additional reserves for the potential California regulatory settlement and $(7.0) million of incremental reserves for the previously disclosed letter dating remediation based on final submitted claims.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ocwen Financial (OCN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ocwen Announces Results of Previously Announced Exchange Offer
- iKang Healthcare (KANG) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.09
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!