Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Posts Q1 Loss of $0.61, Wider than Views
- Disney (DIS) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c
- EC Boosts FY15 Euro-Area GDP Growth Outlook; Domestic Demand to Lead Gains (FXE) (UUP)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/04: (PTBI) (NLS) (TXRH) Higher; (ACRX) (QLYS) (INVN) Lower (more...)
- Sturm Ruger (RGR) Posts Q1 EPS of 81c
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Buy on Content Strength, International Opportunity
Ocean Power Technologies, Inc (Nasdaq: OPTT) reports Q1 loss of $0.61, versus the analyst estimate of ($0.45). Revenue for the quarter was $1.4 million, which compares to the estimate of $3.38 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sabre (SABR) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Reaffirms Guidance
- Great Lakes Dredge & Dock (GLDD) Misses Q1 EPS by 12c
- Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia (MSO) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c, Sales Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!