Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Posts Q1 Loss of $0.61, Wider than Views
- Wall Street surges as turbulence becomes the norm
- Market Wrap: Private Job Gains Lag in August; Valeant Makes New Acquisition; Baxalta Ends ARIAD Effort
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/02: (GERN) (LCI) (SEAC) Higher; (FIVE) (PLNT) (VRNT) Lower (more...)
- ADP Employment Change 190K vs 200K Expected
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
Ocean Power Technologies, Inc (Nasdaq: OPTT) reports Q1 loss of $0.61, versus the analyst estimate of ($0.45). Revenue for the quarter was $1.4 million, which compares to the estimate of $3.38 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies to Present at the 17th Annual Rodman & Renshaw Global Investment Conference in New York City on September 9, 2015
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Boosts FY15 EPS OUtlook
- Planet Fitness (PLNT) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides FY15 Ahead of Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!