Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Posts Q1 Loss of $0.61, Wider than Views
- Wall St. set for lower open as investors seek safety
- Amid Concerns, Deutsche Bank (DB) co-CEO Says it Remains 'Absolutely Rock-Solid'
- Coca Cola (KO) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- A Michael Bloomberg Presidential Bid Would Likely Give GOP a Win Over Hilary Clinton
- Global stocks hit the rocks after Asian markets slump
Ocean Power Technologies, Inc (Nasdaq: OPTT) reports Q1 loss of $0.61, versus the analyst estimate of ($0.45). Revenue for the quarter was $1.4 million, which compares to the estimate of $3.38 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Entegris (ENTG) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Approves $100M Common Stock Buyback
- CVS Health (CVS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- American Superconductor (AMSC) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c; Guides Q4 Revenue Below Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!