Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Posts Q1 Loss of $0.61, Wider than Views
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/2 (HGSH) (DGLY) (CPWR) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RIBT) Lower (more...)
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- Will GoPro (GPRO) Take the On-Officer Camera Market by Storm?
- Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) to Acquire Prestige Cruises in ~$3.03B Deal
Ocean Power Technologies, Inc (Nasdaq: OPTT) reports Q1 loss of $0.61, versus the analyst estimate of ($0.45). Revenue for the quarter was $1.4 million, which compares to the estimate of $3.38 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Conn's, Inc. (CONN) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Updates FY15 EPS Outlook
- Bio Blast Pharma (ORPN) Posts Q2 Loss of 10c/Share
- Omnivision (OVTI) Tops Q1 EPS by 39c; Issues Confident Q2 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!