Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Posts Q1 Loss of $0.61, Wider than Views
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
Ocean Power Technologies, Inc (Nasdaq: OPTT) reports Q1 loss of $0.61, versus the analyst estimate of ($0.45). Revenue for the quarter was $1.4 million, which compares to the estimate of $3.38 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lentuo International (LAS) Swings to Q3 Profit
- Casella Waste Systems, Inc. (CWST) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Updates Outlook
- Big Lots, Inc. (BIG) Misses Q3 EPS by 14c; Plans to Exit Canadian Operations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!