Ocean Bio-Chem (OBCI) Reports Stronger Numbers for FY11
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
Ocean Bio-Chem, Inc. (Nasdaq: OBCI), posts fiscal 2011 net income of 28 cents per share, from 24 cents per share reported in 2010. Revenue rose from $27.4 million in 2010 to $31.7 million last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Layne Christensen Co (LAYN) Posts Wider-than-Expected Q3 Loss
- Analogic Corp (ALOG) Q1 Revenue Falls Short
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!