Occidental Petroleum (OXY) Reports Strong Q1 Results
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
Occidental Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: OXY) reported Q1 core EPS of $1.96, $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of $1.80. Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.73 billion versus the consensus estimate of $5.17 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Down 6.5%; Issues Light Q4, FY14 Outlook
- FDIC board adopts Volcker rule ban on banks' proprietary trades
- Landauer, Inc. (LDR) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.11; Issues FY14 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!