Occidental Petroleum (OXY) Posts Q3 EPS of $1.47, Beats Views
- Aetna (AET) Nears Deal to Acquire Humana (HUM) - Reports
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
Occidental Petroleum (NYSE: OXY) reports Q3 EPS of $1.47, 14 cents better than the analyst estimate of $1.34. Revenue for the quarter was $4.9 billion, which compares to the estimate of $4.75 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Downgrades Greece to 'Caa3'; May be Cut Further (GREK) (NBG)
- AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
- International Speedway (ISCA) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c; Boosts FY15 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!