Occidental Petroleum (OXY) Posts Q3 EPS of $1.47, Beats Views
- Wall Street rebounds from Brexit with second day of big gains
- Fed Releases CCAR Results; Objects to Capital Plan of Deutsche Bank (DB), Santander Holdings USA (SC)
- Citigroup (C) Announces Substantial Dividend Hike, $8.6B Stock Buyback Plan Following CCAR Results
- Tractor Supply (TSCO) Prelim. Q2 Results Miss Views; Fy16 Outlook Cut
- Bank of America (BAC) Approves $5B Buyback; Hikes Qtr. Dividend 50%
Occidental Petroleum (NYSE: OXY) reports Q3 EPS of $1.47, 14 cents better than the analyst estimate of $1.34. Revenue for the quarter was $4.9 billion, which compares to the estimate of $4.75 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alcoa (AA) Files Initial Form 10 Related to Separation of Upstream Unit
- 8point3 Energy Partners (CAFD) Tops Q2 EPS by 51c, Offers Guidance
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/28: (RLOC) (XNCR) (MRNS) Higher; (RGLS) (BUFF) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!