Occidental Petroleum (OXY) Posts Q3 EPS of $1.47, Beats Views
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/28: (OPRN) (VRNG) (VGGL) Higher; (EXXI) (GDP) (LPI) Lower
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Apple (AAPL) Weaker as iPhone Chip Orders Said to Be Slowing Down
- Thanksgiving Online Sales Up 20.1%, ChannelAdvisor Says (AMZN) (EBAY)
Occidental Petroleum (NYSE: OXY) reports Q3 EPS of $1.47, 14 cents better than the analyst estimate of $1.34. Revenue for the quarter was $4.9 billion, which compares to the estimate of $4.75 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/28: Airlines, Cruise Operators Rally (UAL, DAL, RCL); Oil Stocks Plunge (OXY, CVX, XOM)
- B/E Aerospace (BEAV) Board Approves KLX Spin-Off
- Infoblox (BLOX) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Appoints New CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!