Occidental Petroleum (OXY) Posts Q3 EPS of $1.47, Beats Views
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
- Ford Motor (F) Sees One-Time Q4 Charge of $800M on Venezuelan Bolivar Accounting
Occidental Petroleum (NYSE: OXY) reports Q3 EPS of $1.47, 14 cents better than the analyst estimate of $1.34. Revenue for the quarter was $4.9 billion, which compares to the estimate of $4.75 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Draghi: Combined monthly purchases will be EUR 60 billion, to be carried out at least until end-Sept 2016
- Visa (V) is Preparing to Split its Stock
- Prosperity Bancshares (PB) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!