Occidental Petroleum (OXY) Posts Q3 EPS of $1.47, Beats Views
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
Occidental Petroleum (NYSE: OXY) reports Q3 EPS of $1.47, 14 cents better than the analyst estimate of $1.34. Revenue for the quarter was $4.9 billion, which compares to the estimate of $4.75 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Bullish on Whole Foods (WFM) Ahead of Investor/Analyst Day
- PNM Resources (PNM) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY15 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!