OSI Systems (OSIS) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers Mixed FY17 Guidance
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
OSI Systems (NASDAQ: OSIS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.55, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.52. Revenue for the quarter came in at $221.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $232.32 million.
OSI Systems sees FY2017 EPS of $2.60-$2.90, versus the consensus of $2.57. OSI Systems sees FY2017 revenue of $865-895 million, versus the consensus of $895.34 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on OSI Systems (OSIS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Goldman Sachs Sees 27% Upside in MercadoLibre (MELI) and Raises Rating to 'Buy'
- Coupa Software (COUP) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Confident Q4 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!