OSI Systems (OSIS) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c, Raises FY Guidance
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Oil rises on weaker dollar, Saudi commitment to cut output
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
OSI Systems (NASDAQ: OSIS) reported Q1 EPS of $0.44, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.36. Revenue for the quarter came in at $220.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $191.54 million.
OSI Systems sees FY2017 EPS of $2.80-$3.20, versus the consensus of $2.64. OSI Systems sees FY2017 revenue of $955-990 million, versus the consensus of $878.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on OSI Systems (OSIS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IHS Markit (INFO) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides In-Line
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Yum China Holdings (YUMC) to Buy, Sees Selloff As Buying Opportunity Ahead Of Q4 Report
- Bank of America (BAC) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Raises 1st-Half Buyback Plan to $4.3B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!