ORBCOMM (ORBC) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Trims FY16 Revenue Outlook
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ORBCOMM (NASDAQ: ORBC) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.04), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $46.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $51.12 million.
ORBCOMM sees FY2016 revenue of $188-191 million, versus the consensus of $199.9 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ORBCOMM (ORBC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- IHS Markit (INFO) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides In-Line
- Interactive Brokers (IBKR) Misses Q4 EPS by 40c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!