ON Semiconductor (ON) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
ON Semiconductor (NASDAQ: ON) reported Q2 EPS of $0.21, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.19. Revenue for the quarter came in at $877.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $854.55 million.
ON Semiconductor sees Q3 2016 revenue of $885-925 million, versus the consensus of $917.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ON Semiconductor (ON) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kimco Realty (KIM) Tops Q3 FFO by 1c; Updates FY16 FFO Outlook
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- WisdomTree (WETF) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!