OGE Energy (OGE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
OGE Energy (NYSE: OGE) reported Q3 EPS of $0.92, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.93.
2016 Earnings Outlook
The 2016 outlook is unchanged with OG&E projected to earn $1.44 to $1.50 per average diluted share. The OG&E guidance assumes a final Oklahoma rate order being included in 2016 results. OGE Energy consolidated earnings guidance for 2016 is $1.72 to $1.83 per average diluted share. More information regarding the Company's 2016 earnings guidance is contained in the Company's 2015 Form 10-K and Form 10-Q for the quarter ended September 30, 2016 as filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on OGE Energy (OGE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Synchrony Financial (SYF) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!