OGE Energy (OGE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
OGE Energy (NYSE: OGE) reported Q3 EPS of $0.92, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.93.
2016 Earnings Outlook
The 2016 outlook is unchanged with OG&E projected to earn $1.44 to $1.50 per average diluted share. The OG&E guidance assumes a final Oklahoma rate order being included in 2016 results. OGE Energy consolidated earnings guidance for 2016 is $1.72 to $1.83 per average diluted share. More information regarding the Company's 2016 earnings guidance is contained in the Company's 2015 Form 10-K and Form 10-Q for the quarter ended September 30, 2016 as filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on OGE Energy (OGE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!