Nxstage Medical (NXTM) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Nxstage Medical (NASDAQ: NXTM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.00, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $92 million versus the consensus estimate of $89.82 million.
Nxstage Medical sees FY2016 revenue of $360-365 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Nxstage Medical (NXTM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- Verint Systems (VRNT) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!