Nve Corp (VEC) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c, Updates FY Guidance
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Nve Corp (NYSE: VEC) reported Q2 EPS of $0.55, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.57. Revenue for the quarter came in at $307.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $295.65 million.
Nve Corp sees FY2016 EPS of $2.07-$2.32, versus prior guidance of $2.02-$2.31 and the consensus of $2.27. Nve Corp sees FY2016 revenue of $1.18-1.2 billion, versus prior guidance of $1.15-1.19 billion and the consensus of $1.19 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Nve Corp (VEC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!