Nve Corp (VEC) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c, Updates FY Guidance
- Futures fall on Trump's protectionist address
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Nve Corp (NYSE: VEC) reported Q2 EPS of $0.55, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.57. Revenue for the quarter came in at $307.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $295.65 million.
Nve Corp sees FY2016 EPS of $2.07-$2.32, versus prior guidance of $2.02-$2.31 and the consensus of $2.27. Nve Corp sees FY2016 revenue of $1.18-1.2 billion, versus prior guidance of $1.15-1.19 billion and the consensus of $1.19 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Nve Corp (VEC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Halliburton (HAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Halliburton warns of weakness in international markets
- SunTrust Banks (STI) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!