Nutrisystem (NTRI) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Guidance
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Nutrisystem (NASDAQ: NTRI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.27, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $124.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $115.86 million.
Fourth Quarter and Updated Full Year 2016 Guidance
The Company’s fourth quarter and updated full year 2016 guidance are outlined below. Reconciliations of certain GAAP to non-GAAP measures are provided later in this press release.
- Fourth quarter revenue is expected to be in the range of $96.5 to $101.5 million, net income between $6.1 and $7.5 million, diluted income per common share between $0.20 and $0.25, and adjusted EBITDA between $14.4 and $16.4 million. This guidance includes $0.8 million of net operating expense and $0.3 million of amortization expense, or $0.02 per common share expense, for the South Beach Diet and Shake360 initiatives.
- Full year 2016 revenue is now expected to be in the range of $533 to $538 million compared to previous range of $520 to $532 million, net income between $32.8 and $34.1 million compared to the previous range of $31.1 to $33.6 million, diluted income per common share between $1.10 and $1.15 compared to previous range of $1.05 and $1.13, and adjusted EBITDA between $70.5 and $72.5 million compared to previous range of $66.8 and $70.5 million. This updated guidance includes $1.3 million of a non-cash expense related to IT asset write-down (or $0.03 per common share expense), $5.5 million of net operating expense and $1.0 million of amortization expense (or $0.14 per common share expense) for the South Beach Diet and Shake360 initiatives.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Nutrisystem (NTRI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Dollar General (DG) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Light of Views; Sees FY16 EPS at Low-End of Growth Outlook
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!