Nuance Communications (NUAN) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Nuance Communications (NASDAQ: NUAN) reported Q4 EPS of $0.41, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.39. Revenue for the quarter came in at $512.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $505.1 million.
“Nuance delivered strong performance for the fourth quarter and fiscal year across key financial metrics including net new bookings, revenue, recurring revenue, earnings, and deferred revenue,” said Dan Tempesta, Nuance’s CFO. “We remained focused on our cost discipline and transitioning the business toward recurring revenue models while strengthening our competitive position in important markets through our investments in innovation and additional offerings. We believe last year’s groundwork positions us well for organic growth in fiscal 2017 and beyond.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Nuance Communications (NUAN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Greif (GEF) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides FY17 EPS
- EZCORP (EZPW) Posts Q4 Loss of 31c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!