Nuance Communications (NUAN) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Nuance Communications (NASDAQ: NUAN) reported Q4 EPS of $0.41, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.39. Revenue for the quarter came in at $512.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $505.1 million.
“Nuance delivered strong performance for the fourth quarter and fiscal year across key financial metrics including net new bookings, revenue, recurring revenue, earnings, and deferred revenue,” said Dan Tempesta, Nuance’s CFO. “We remained focused on our cost discipline and transitioning the business toward recurring revenue models while strengthening our competitive position in important markets through our investments in innovation and additional offerings. We believe last year’s groundwork positions us well for organic growth in fiscal 2017 and beyond.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Nuance Communications (NUAN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!