Nuance Communications (NUAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Nuance Communications (NASDAQ: NUAN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.38, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.37. Revenue for the quarter came in at $484.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $489.54 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Nuance Communications (NUAN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- Calpine Corporation (CPN) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Newell Brands (NWL) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY17 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!