Nuance Communications, Inc. (NUAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Revenues Beat Expectations
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Nuance Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUAN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.35, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.34. Revenue for the quarter came in at $345.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $338.1 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carl Icahn Raises Stake in Nuance (NUAN) to 18.7%
- Seachange International, Inc. (SEAC) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c; Guides Below the Street
- Diamond Foods, Inc. (DMND) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c Ex-Items, Sales Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!