Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Guides Q4 Below Views
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Nu Skin Enterprises (NYSE: NUS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.98, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $0.84. Revenue for the quarter came in at $604.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $585.04 million.
Nu Skin Enterprises sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.77-$0.81, versus the consensus of $0.84.
Nu Skin Enterprises sees FY2016 revenue of $2.23-2.25 billion, versus the consensus of $2.25 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) Guides FY17 Revenue, EPS Below Views
- Comtech Telecom (CMTL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- Verint Systems (VRNT) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!