Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Guides Q4 Below Views
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Nu Skin Enterprises (NYSE: NUS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.98, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $0.84. Revenue for the quarter came in at $604.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $585.04 million.
Nu Skin Enterprises sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.77-$0.81, versus the consensus of $0.84.
Nu Skin Enterprises sees FY2016 revenue of $2.23-2.25 billion, versus the consensus of $2.25 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!