Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Guides Q4 Below Views
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nu Skin Enterprises (NYSE: NUS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.98, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $0.84. Revenue for the quarter came in at $604.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $585.04 million.
Nu Skin Enterprises sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.77-$0.81, versus the consensus of $0.84.
Nu Skin Enterprises sees FY2016 revenue of $2.23-2.25 billion, versus the consensus of $2.25 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Sidoti Upgrades Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) to Buy
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!