Novatel Wireless (MIFI) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides Q4
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Novatel Wireless (NASDAQ: MIFI) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.03), $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter came in at $60.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $54.63 million.
Novatel Wireless sees Q4 2016 EPS of ($0.03)-$0.00. Novatel Wireless sees Q4 2016 revenue of $58-63 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Novatel Wireless (MIFI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Offers FY17 Outlook; Provides Expectations for 2020
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!