Novanta (NOVT) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Novanta (NASDAQ: NOVT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.29, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $97.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $97.8 million.
Novanta sees FY2016 EPS of $1.00-$1.03, versus the consensus of $1.00. Novanta sees FY2016 revenue of $384-386 million, versus the consensus of $386.0 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Novanta (NOVT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- John Wiley & Sons (JW-A) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c
- HD Supply Holdings (HDS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!