Nova Measuring Instruments (NVMI) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c; Issues Strong Q4 EPS Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nova Measuring Instruments (NASDAQ: NVMI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.34, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.25. Revenue for the quarter came in at $44.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $43.3 million.
Nova Measuring Instruments sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.31-$0.40, versus the consensus of $0.24. Nova Measuring Instruments sees Q4 2016 revenue of $42-46 million, versus the consensus of $43.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Nova Measuring Instruments (NVMI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Express (EXPR) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Outpaced; FY16 EPS Outlook Below Views
- Box (BOX) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY17 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!