Nova Measuring Instruments (NVMI) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c; Issues Strong Q4 EPS Outlook
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Nova Measuring Instruments (NASDAQ: NVMI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.34, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.25. Revenue for the quarter came in at $44.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $43.3 million.
Nova Measuring Instruments sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.31-$0.40, versus the consensus of $0.24. Nova Measuring Instruments sees Q4 2016 revenue of $42-46 million, versus the consensus of $43.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Nova Measuring Instruments (NVMI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Regions Financial (RF) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!