Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides FY16 EPS to Strong-Side of Views
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
- LPL Financial (LPLA) Said to Decide to Stay Independent After Reviewing Options - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Norwegian Cruise Line (NASDAQ: NCLH) reported Q3 EPS of $1.62, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $1.59. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.5 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.49 billion.
Norwegian Cruise Line sees FY2016 EPS of $3.38-$3.42, versus the consensus of $3.38.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Oxford Industries (OXM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Offers Guidance
- Greif (GEF) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides FY17 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!