Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides FY16 EPS to Strong-Side of Views
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Norwegian Cruise Line (NASDAQ: NCLH) reported Q3 EPS of $1.62, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $1.59. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.5 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.49 billion.
Norwegian Cruise Line sees FY2016 EPS of $3.38-$3.42, versus the consensus of $3.38.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- CVB Financial (CVBF) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!