Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Norwegian Cruise Line (NASDAQ: NCLH) reported Q2 EPS of $0.85, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.83. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.22 billion.
Norwegian Cruise Line sees FY2016 EPS of $3.35-$3.45, versus the consensus of $3.72.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kimco Realty (KIM) Tops Q3 FFO by 1c; Updates FY16 FFO Outlook
- Goodyear Tire (GT) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Updates FY16 Operating Income Outlook
- Tompkins Financial (TMP) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!