Northrop Grumman (NOC) Tops Q3 EPS by 54c; Raises Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Northrop Grumman (NYSE: NOC) reported Q3 EPS of $3.35, $0.54 better than the analyst estimate of $2.81. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $6.02 billion.
Northrop Grumman sees FY2016 EPS of $11.55-$11.75, versus the consensus of $11.05.
“Our third quarter results demonstrate that we continue to build a strong foundation for profitable growth over the long term. Congratulations to our entire team for another solid quarter,” said Wes Bush, chairman, chief executive officer and president.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Northrop Grumman (NOC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Updates on Enterprise Strategy; Guides FY17 EPS Inline
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!