Northrop Grumman (NOC) Tops Q3 EPS by 54c; Raises Outlook
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Northrop Grumman (NYSE: NOC) reported Q3 EPS of $3.35, $0.54 better than the analyst estimate of $2.81. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $6.02 billion.
Northrop Grumman sees FY2016 EPS of $11.55-$11.75, versus the consensus of $11.05.
“Our third quarter results demonstrate that we continue to build a strong foundation for profitable growth over the long term. Congratulations to our entire team for another solid quarter,” said Wes Bush, chairman, chief executive officer and president.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Northrop Grumman (NOC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!