Northrop Grumman (NOC) Tops Q3 EPS by 54c; Raises Outlook
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Northrop Grumman (NYSE: NOC) reported Q3 EPS of $3.35, $0.54 better than the analyst estimate of $2.81. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $6.02 billion.
Northrop Grumman sees FY2016 EPS of $11.55-$11.75, versus the consensus of $11.05.
“Our third quarter results demonstrate that we continue to build a strong foundation for profitable growth over the long term. Congratulations to our entire team for another solid quarter,” said Wes Bush, chairman, chief executive officer and president.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Northrop Grumman (NOC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SeaChange Int'l (SEAC) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides Q4, FY17 Below Views
- Powell Industries (POWL) Tops Q4 EPS by 47c, Comments on Outlook
- Brown-Forman (BF-A) Reports Inline Q2 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!