NorthWestern (NWE) Tops Q3 EPS by 29c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NorthWestern (NYSE: NWE) reported Q3 EPS of $0.92, $0.29 better than the analyst estimate of $0.63. Revenue for the quarter came in at $301 million versus the consensus estimate of $282.3 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NorthWestern (NWE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- iKang Healthcare (KANG) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.09
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Updates on Enterprise Strategy; Guides FY17 EPS Inline
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!