NorthStar Realty Europe (NRE) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.57/Share
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NorthStar Realty Europe (NYSE: NRE) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.57), versus ($0.98) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $39.94 million, versus $31.62 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NorthStar Realty Europe (NRE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 12/2: (NBR) (PTEN) (EXEL) High; (PLX) (GES) (GIII) Low
- Five Below (FIVE): One of the Best Growth Stories in Retail - Guggenheim
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!