North American Energy Partners (NOA) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
North American Energy Partners (NYSE: ) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.05), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $48.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $32.39 million.
urther Mr. Ferron commented, "Looking ahead we remain on target to achieve similar EBITDA to last year, even after losing several million dollars of EBITDA due to the wildfire. Beyond that we are excited about the volume of earthworks we have secured for the winter season and the organic growth opportunities we see: in the oil sands; supporting other resource plays; and on infrastructure projects. Based on this better outlook, we believe that we can grow both EBITDA and free cash flow significantly over the next three years."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on North American Energy Partners (NOA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
- Axis Capital (AXS) Approves $1B Buyback of Common Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!