North American Energy Partners (NOA) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
North American Energy Partners (NYSE: ) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.05), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $48.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $32.39 million.
urther Mr. Ferron commented, "Looking ahead we remain on target to achieve similar EBITDA to last year, even after losing several million dollars of EBITDA due to the wildfire. Beyond that we are excited about the volume of earthworks we have secured for the winter season and the organic growth opportunities we see: in the oil sands; supporting other resource plays; and on infrastructure projects. Based on this better outlook, we believe that we can grow both EBITDA and free cash flow significantly over the next three years."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on North American Energy Partners (NOA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
- Pan American Silver (PAAS) Reports Prelim. Q4 Results
- PNC Financial Services (PNC) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!