North American Energy Partners (NOA) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
North American Energy Partners (NYSE: ) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.05), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $48.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $32.39 million.
urther Mr. Ferron commented, "Looking ahead we remain on target to achieve similar EBITDA to last year, even after losing several million dollars of EBITDA due to the wildfire. Beyond that we are excited about the volume of earthworks we have secured for the winter season and the organic growth opportunities we see: in the oil sands; supporting other resource plays; and on infrastructure projects. Based on this better outlook, we believe that we can grow both EBITDA and free cash flow significantly over the next three years."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on North American Energy Partners (NOA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Guides Q4, FY17
- Korn/Ferry International (KFY) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!