Noodles & Company (NDLS) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides EPS Below the Street
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Noodles & Company (NASDAQ: NDLS) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.04), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $122.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $122.31 million.
Noodles & Company sees FY2016 EPS of ($0.15)-($0.19), versus the consensus of ($0.12). Noodles & Company sees FY2016 revenue of $486-490 million, versus the consensus of $490.48 million.
Dave Boennighausen, Chief Financial Officer and interim Chief Executive Officer of Noodles & Company, stated, “Despite the results of the third quarter, I am convinced that we are making important progress, implementing strategies to increase operational consistency, enhance our menu, and improve our profitability. While the opportunity for substantial improvement in our financial performance will take time, we are seeing steady progress in our top-line results and are positioning the Company to improve long-term shareholder value.”
Boennighausen continued, “We are also embarking on a two-pronged strategy to immediately improve our team and guest member experience across all of our restaurants, while implementing tests of several culinary, operational, and marketing initiatives to bring the brand back to superior performance. At the same time, we recognize the burden that certain recently opened and underperforming restaurants have had on our financial and human capital resources, and are actively evaluating strategies to address these restaurants so that our resources can be deployed towards restaurants with greater earnings potential.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Noodles & Company (NDLS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Christopher & Banks (CBK) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Q4 Revenue Outlook Light of Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!