Nomad Foods Limited (NOMD) Reports Q2 Loss of EUR0.04
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Nomad Foods Limited (NYSE: NOMD) reported Q2 EPS of (EUR0.04), versus (EUR4.41) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at EUR455.9 million, versus EUR102.8 million reported last year.
Stéfan Descheemaeker, Nomad Foods' Chief Executive Officer, stated, "We managed to successfully slow the rate of sales decline for the third successive quarter amidst challenging market conditions and have now halved the rate of decline since the trough in the three months ended September 30, 2015. We have maintained margins and cash generation consistent with our internal outlook. As we continue to implement our strategy and our actions start to reach the market place through the balance of the year, I am encouraged by our progressive quarterly improvement to the top line trend. We are highly confident of delivering our forecast synergies from combining the Findus and Iglo businesses and I am pleased with our progress to date on both integration and footprint consolidation. We remain committed to long-term value creation and I am encouraged with the team spirit being displayed during this turnaround phase."
Noam Gottesman, Nomad Foods' Co-Chairman and Founder, commented, "We believe that Stéfan and the whole Nomad Foods team have identified the correct strategy and are making the right decisions. There are encouraging indicators in "Must Win Battles" and we are pleased with our progress to date. Our immediate priority remains stabilizing our top line and further improving our strong foundation to support long-term value creation."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Nomad Foods Limited (NOMD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Network-1 Technologies (NTIP) Approves Initial 5c Semi-Annual Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!