Nimble Storage (NMBL) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat; Guides In-Line
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Nimble Storage (NYSE: NMBL) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.19), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.20). Revenue for the quarter came in at $97.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $94.69 million.
Nimble Storage sees Q3 2017 EPS of ($0.17)-($0.19), versus the consensus of ($0.17). Nimble Storage sees Q3 2017 revenue of $100-103 million, versus the consensus of $100.85 million.
"We saw strong momentum in customer and channel partner adoption of our All Flash arrays. Our AFA bookings accounted for 17% of our total product bookings in Q2FY17, up from 9% in Q1FY17," said Suresh Vasudevan, chief executive officer. "During our first full quarter of having All Flash arrays in our portfolio, we added 133 AFA customers, including 79 "new to Nimble" customers, with deal sizes substantially above our overall average."
"During Q2FY17 we delivered another solid financial quarter as we executed against our financial and operational plan. We achieved revenue of $97.1 million and our non-GAAP gross margin was at its highest level in the last year," said Anup Singh, chief financial officer.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Nimble Storage (NMBL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Raises Outlook
- Boise Cascade (BCC) Misses Q3 EPS Views; Updates Outlook
- Oak Valley Bancorp (OVLY) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.24
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!