Nimble Storage (NMBL) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - November 22, 2016 4:08 PM EST)
Nimble Storage (NYSE: NMBL) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.18), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.18). Revenue for the quarter came in at $102 million versus the consensus estimate of $101.99 million.
Nimble Storage sees Q4 2017 EPS of ($0.13)-($0.15) versus the consensus of ($0.12). Revenue is seen at $112 million to $115 million vs $113.13 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Nimble Storage (NMBL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Independent Bank (INDB) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!