NiSource (NI) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Maintains FY View
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
NiSource (NYSE: NI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.06, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.07.
NiSource sees FY2016 EPS of $1.05-$1.10, versus the consensus of $1.07.
NiSource sees FY2016 EPS of $1.12-$1.18, versus the consensus of $1.15.
"The NiSource team continues to execute on our customer-focused utility investment programs and regulatory initiatives supporting those programs," said NiSource President and CEO Joseph Hamrock. "These programs benefit our customers with a safer, more reliable system that provides enhanced service and meets their energy needs. With our solid execution in 2016, and with the confidence in our ability to continue to execute on our investment programs, we're issuing 2017 non-GAAP net operating earnings guidance of between $1.12 and $1.18 per share."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NiSource (NI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!