NiSource, Inc. (NI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q1 EPS by 30c, Raises FY Guidance
- Wall Street sinks on BOJ fears, Icahn comments
- Carl Icahn No Longer Owns Apple (AAPL)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/28: (GIMO) (AMZN) (EXPE) (LNKD) Higher; (NPTN) (MOH) (SYNA) (AKS) Lower (more...)
NiSource, Inc. (NYSE: NI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.17, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.18 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.26 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Evercore ISI Starts NiSource (NI) at Hold
- Camden Property Trust (CPT) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
- Starz (STRZA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!