NiSource, Inc. (NI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- AXIS Capital (AXS), PartnerRe (PRE) to Merge in $11 Billion Deal
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
NiSource, Inc. (NYSE: NI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.17, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.18 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.26 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rockwell Collins (COL) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Hexcel Corporation (HXL) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS, FY EPS Misses at Mid-Point
- First Niagara Financial Group (FNFG) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!