NiSource, Inc. (NI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Reports Q4 EPS of $2,529; Comments on 'Next 50 Years'
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) Continues Tailspin After '60 Minutes' Says Company Sold Illegal Flooring
- Boston Scientific (BSX) to Acquire Endo's AMS Urology Portfolio in $1.65B Deal
- Activist Lays Out Six Recommendations to Turnaround China Nepstar Chain Drugstore Ltd (NPD)
NiSource, Inc. (NYSE: NI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.17, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.18 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.26 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Realty Capital Properties (ARCP) Completes Internal Investigation; Restates Certain Financials
- Magnum Hunter Resources (MHR) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Newcastle Investment (NCT) Reports Q4 Core EPS of $0.12
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!