NiSource, Inc. (NI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
NiSource, Inc. (NYSE: NI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.17, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.18 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.26 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Victory Nickel Granted Extension for Delisting Review by the TSX
- Rosetta Genomics (ROSG) Sees Filing H115 Financials On or Before Oct. 28th
- Progress Software (PRGS) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Update FY15 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!